Please always consult a lawyer for professional advice before taking any action based on any information on this site or available through any connection or hyperlink displayed on this site.
Your use of this site is subject to the following :
· The information you obtain from this site is provided as a public service at the sole discretion of the KwaZulu-Natal Law Society.
· It is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The KwaZulu-Natal Law Society does not give legal advice which is the exclusive function of the lawyers who are its members and it accepts no responsibility for any action which anyone may take based on information available on or through this site.
· The KwaZulu-Natal Law Society updates this site continuously to try and ensure that any information the site provides or refers to is correct and current. It does not accept any responsibility should any connection, reference, hyperlink or information at any time be unavailable for any reason, incorrect, or out of date.
· The KwaZulu-Natal Law Society is not responsible in any way for any information that might be provided through, on or in any external site linked to this site or accessible through, in or on this site.
· The KwaZulu-Natal Law Society corrects any incorrect or out of date hyperlinks and information as well as access problems immediately it becomes aware of them, but users of this site should please also advise it of any such instances they might notice.
· You may link to this site or use material provided directly by the KwaZulu-Natal Law Society from this site at your discretion for non-commercial purposes or your own personal use. However, any material provided directly by the KwaZulu-Natal Law Society used must be fully acknowledged and it must be clear that it is derived from our site. The KwaZulu-Natal Law Society, retains copyright, however.
Any material derived from any other source is subject to that source’s copyright and permission to use it should be obtained directly from that source.
If you decide to link to our site, we would appreciate your advising us so that we can visit your site and create a reciprocal link if it is appropriate.
This is a South African site which is hosted on a server in South Africa. All issues that may arise from use of this site are governed by the laws of South Africa and will be heard in the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Division of the High Court of South Africa or the Magistrates' Court, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa or in any other suitable forum at the election of the KwaZulu-Natal Law Society